Plumbing Works Tauranga Is Seeking A Contracts Manager – Certified Plumber To Join Their Team.
Welcome to the possibility of working in Mount Maunganui and Tauranga
- Where the sun shines and the wind doesn’t often blow
- Where you finish work and still have plenty of time to go for a swim
- Where schools are just down the road…
The ideal candidate will:
- Have had experience in running a team on a commercial site and managing a number of contracts.
- Have sound technical skills, excellent customer relations and pay superior attention to detail.
- Experience in gasfitting and drain laying would be an advantage.
What’s in it for you:
We are a well- established and dedicated team and it is important that the successful applicant is willing and able to adapt to our work culture and environment which is based on a pragmatic approach where honesty, professionalism and integrity underpin our work relationships.
- Salary between $80k – $100k based on qualifications and experience.
- Permanent Fulltime Position
- Company Vehicle
- Paid Holidays
- Company that values health and safety
- Great company culture
Applicants for this position should be:
- New Zealand Resident or hold a valid NZ Work Visa
- New Zealand Registered Certified Plumber
- Experience in Gasfitting and Drainlaying would be and advantage.
If you are looking for a career opportunity in a great location where you will be rewarded for your success, then this may just be the role you are looking for.
If you think you are right for the job please send your: